File A Complaint

Please contact our Customer Service Department at 1-800-401-7626 if you have any complaints or concerns. You may also reach out to your local state regulator.

Alaska Customers

For Alaska Residents Only:
If your issue is unresolved by Viamericas Financial Services Corporation at (800) 401-7626, please submit formal complaints with the State of Alaska, Division of Banking & Securities.
Please download the form here: https://www.commerce.alaska.gov/web/portals/3/pub/DBSGeneralComplaintFormupdated.pdf

Submit formal complaint form with supporting documents:

Division of Banking & Securities
PO Box 110807
Juneau, AK  99811-0807

If you are an Alaska resident with questions regarding formal complaints, please email us at: dbs.licensing@alaska.gov or call Nine Zero Seven Four Six Five Two Five Two One

Arkansas Customers

After first contacting Viamericas Corporation, if you still have an unresolved complaint regarding the company’s money transmission activity, please direct your complaint to the Arkansas Securities Department at:

  • Heritage West Building, Suite 300
  • 201 East Markham Street
  • Little Rock, Arkansas 72201-1692
  • Telephone Number: (501) 324-9260
  • Toll Free: (800) 981-4429


If you have complaints with respect to any aspect of the money transmission activities conducted at this location, you may contact the California Department of Financial Protection and Innovation at its toll-free telephone number, 1-866-275-2677, or visit https://dfpi.ca.gov/file-a-complaint/ or by mail at the Department of Financial Protection and Innovation, Attn.: Consumer Services, 2101 Arena Boulevard, Sacramento, CA 95834.

Colorado Customers

Entities other than FDIC insured financial institutions that conduct money transmission activities in Colorado, including the sale of money orders, transfer of funds, and other instruments for the payment of money or credit are required to be licensed by the Colorado Division of Banking pursuant to the Money Transmitters Act, Title 12, Article 52, Colorado Revised Statutes. If there are questions or concerns regarding a transaction with a licensee, please contact the Colorado Division of Banking at 303-894-7575 or by mail at:

Consumer complaints should be in writing, providing as much detail as possible. Please include the following information:

  • The name of the institution and the name of any person(s) at the institution with whom the complainant has had contact. Include telephone number(s) and addresses.
  • A complete description of the complaint and any efforts that have been made to resolve the complaint directly with the institution.
  • Copies of any available documentation supporting the complaint and efforts toward resolution.
  • Any suggestions regarding a preferred resolution of the complaint.


Viamericas is a licensed money transmitter under Chapter 560, Florida Statutes. For suspected violations of Chapter 560, Florida Statutes, call Viamericas at (800) 401-7626 or contact the Florida Office of Financial Regulation, 200 East Gaines Street, Tallahassee, FL 32399, or by calling (850) 487-9687.


The Illinois Division of Banking will accept complaints at 888-473-4858, or by mail at: 320 West Washington Street, 3rd. Floor, Springfield, Illinois 62786.

Maryland Customers

The Commissioner of Financial Regulation for the State of Maryland will accept all questions or complaints from Maryland residents regarding Viamericas Corporation at:

  • Commissioner of Financial Regulation
  • Attn: Complaint Unit
  • 1100 North Eutaw Street, Baltimore, MD 21201
  • Phone: 1 (888) 784-0136.

Texas Customers

If you have a complaint, first contact the Customer Assistance Division of Viamericas Corporation, please call us directly at 1 (800) 401-7626, if you still have an unresolved complaint regarding the company’s money transmission or currency exchange activity, please direct your complaint to:

  • Texas Department of Banking
  • 2601 North Lamar Boulevard, Suite 300
  • Austin, TX 78705-4294

Washington Customers

Complaints concerning money transmission (including currency exchange) may be filed with the State of Washington Department of Financial Institutions by using any one of the methods below:

  • By Mail:
  • The State of Washington
  • Department Financial Institutions
  • P.O. Box 41200
  • Olympia, WA 98504-1200
  • By Phone: (360) 902-8811 or (877)-RING DFI (877-746-4334)